We call these bad boys Spiderman Push-ups where I work/play at Mark Fisher Fitness. Or should I say, SpiderWOMAN. #yonce
*tilt head to the right for viewing pleasure*
- Keep arms a little wider than shoulder’s distance.
- Place hands at “nipple height”.
- Resist the twist: keep hips and shoulders square.
- Lift knee to elbow while lowering entire body toward the ground.
- Engage abs by lifting navel to spine and squeezing the hell out of your glutes.
- Neutral spine.
- Exhale on exertion (i.e. when pushing off floor)
- Rinse and Repeat.
- Don’t die.